Hampton Roads Eye Associates is pleased to accept numerous insurance plans for the convenience of our patients. Our doctors are currently providers for the insurance networks listed below. While we will be happy to verify any insurance information, it is the responsibility of the patient to make sure that insurance benefits are up to date.
We Accept the Following Insurance Plans:
- Medicare Rail Road
- Healthkeepers plus
- United Health Care
- Tricare standard
- ASI/RAUS and (supplement to Tricare)
- Tricare for life
- Tricare Prime – (We do not participate but can see with auth. only) exception – MDR does participate but not this particular practice
- VA Premier – We do not participate. However, DRC – ROP under 6 months must see (to obtain auth.)
- Commercial Insurances – (Primary or Secondary) – NALC, Nationwide, Mailhandlers, PHCS, VHN etc.
- Workers Comp. Cases – We must have workers comp. information to bill.
- Veterans Administration (with VA authority)
We Accept the Following Vision Plans
- Superior Vision – OD’s only
- Aetna Vision – Discount plan exam 42.00 we w/o the rest.
- Virginia Premier – VSP Vision Only
Accepted Medicare Products
- Straight Medicare
- Humana Medicare
- Pyramid Life
- Cigna Medicare
- Anthem Advantage
- Secure Horizons
- Aetna Medicare
- United Health Care/Medicare